Friday, July 20, 2007

Decisions

So this entire year I have been intending on taking Master classes for the next year. I graduated in the Spring and have already taken 4 credit hours toward a Master of Arts in Religion. I have also intended to pursue a degree in Divinity after this next year. I am living in Bourbonnais because of convenience. It seemed like hell to go a year without taking classes. However, with the expensive tuition of Divinity school in the future and the luxury of not paying rent or food for the next year, Joy and I are in a great position to start saving. The M.A.R really won't do much. I like the idea of holding two master degrees, and I do have a fellowship towards it, but it doesn't cover half of what we would owe. On top of this, I have been waiting to hear back about a possible GA position with the school. I'm praying this weekend to figure out what I should do. It's a harder decision than I would like to admit. I've been in school my whole life and actually spending a year without would be almost as big of a step as getting married (which I'm LOVING). Anyway, decisions, decisions.

No comments: