Friday, April 18, 2008

Finally, A Decision

As many of you know, I have taken the year off from school. Upon graduation last May, I was married and stayed in the Bourbonnais area. My wife is a children's pastor at College Church. During this year, I have been substitute teaching and serving at a local restaurant. While I am not sure why I would want to give up substitute teaching, we have made a decision to relocate. I have been offered a scholarship to attend Vanderbilt Divinity School. We will move to Nashville, TN sometime over the summer. We don't have jobs, money to pay for school, or a place to stay. But we're going anyway. And we're excited.

Moving on...I hope to get better at this blog posting. I have been in a real slump lately. I finished all my books that I got for Christmas and don't have the funds to buy more (this is another way of saying that I don't think my wife will let me). So, I'm re-reading my bookshelf. Hopefully, this will manifest itself into some noteworthy blog posts. We'll see what happens.

No comments: